Wednesday 24 January 2018

Congrats Gift Box

My daughter has completed her degree and her graduation ceremony is in April of this year.  I decided I would make her a little gift box to commemorate the occasion.  I'm not sure if I am going to fill it with sewing themed items (which relate to her degree) or treats such as chocolate and sweets.  I'll decide nearer the time I think.




I would like to enter my giftbox into these challenges:
Marianne's Designs - Gift Box
http://mariannedesign.blogspot.co.nz/2018/01/challenge-193.html

I have used metallic cardstock from Rosie's Studio.

The items from Marianne's Designs are:
LR0223
LR0162
LR0292
LR0201 (cut down to fit the edges of the box)

2 comments:

  1. Heel erg mooi geworden.
    Leuk dat je mee doet met de challenge cadeaudoosje.
    Groetjes van Judith
    DT MD Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a beautiful box for your daughter. Congrats with her degree.
    Thans for joining our challenge.

    Kind Regards
    Anita
    MDblog

    ReplyDelete