Saturday 3 February 2018

Thank You

I have done some BINGO boards where you have to include three things but this one I had to include five things.  I found it quite a bit harder but I did manage to come up with this:



I would like to enter these challenges:
The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - BINGO board
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturday-paper-a-la-mode/forum/topics/saturday-paper-a-la-mode-challenge-for-the-week-of-february-3
All Dressed Up - Anything Goes
http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2018/01/challenge-77-january-2018.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.nz/2018/01/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-26.html

My BINGO lines are:
Colour Pencils - I used Friendship brand watercolour pencils
Arrow - arrow shaped paper clip
Distress - Distress Ink around the perimeter of the matting
Stickers - some cat themed stickers that I purchased from a Japanese store in NZ
Circle - image and matting

I also used a paper from a paper pad by Pebbles and some enamel dots from We R Memory Keepers.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge love and hugs Carole x Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how super cute is that !!? :-D I love the sweet kitty. Great Bingo card.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so cute - I do love this, and great way to get all the items from the bingo challenge in! Thanks for joining us at all dressed up - good luck! x

    ReplyDelete