Saturday 27 January 2018

Just For You

I found a sketch challenge that enabled me to use up some of my offcut pieces of patterned paper.  I really need to do more cards like this as I have a huge stock of offcuts!

 

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - Sketch


I have used a cream card blank.  The strip pieces are all offcut pieces from other cards.  I know that the centre one is from Kaisercraft but not sure of the brands of the other two pieces.  The image is from Fred She Said and coloured with copic markers.  I die-cut a sentiment using a die from Spellbinders - the sentiment was typed on my computer.  I also added a pre-coloured rose.  Edging of the image and sentiment is with Distress Ink.

1 comment:

  1. What a delightful card this is. I love that image. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete