Saturday 27 January 2018

Happy Birthday

I am currently sweltering in the heat here.  I have the air conditioning on full blast on its lowest temperature setting and I'm still sweating.  I should be doing the housework but I don't feel like doing it so I'm crafting instead!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Di's Digis - Birthday
http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2018/01/birthdays-challenge.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Di's Digi Downloads and is coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva.  I also added some domed button stickers.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Those buttons are stickers?? They look so real! Wish I could send you some of our cold weather to help cool you down. : )Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete