Monday 15 January 2018

Celebrate You

It was back to work again for me today.  I'm feeling tired now even though my hours weren't that long.  I think my sleep pattern has got out of kilter somewhat while I wasn't working over the Holiday Season.  I did summon some energy though to create a card:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Feeling Sketchy - SKetch
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2018/01/sketch-184.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad.  The image is from A Day For Daisies and is coloured with copic markers and Wink Of Stella pen (yellow).  I also added some red striped ribbon, two feather embellishments and sentiment from Rosie's Studio along with some domed sparkle gems.

2 comments:

  1. What a great card! It's very elegant! Thanks for sharing your work with Feeling Sketchy. I hope you'll be inspired by the next sketch too!
    Regards, Maja DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card you made. I like the way have you used our sketch :-))
    Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete