Monday 1 January 2018

White On White

I haven't made a white on white card for a while and I'm away from home and don't have as many of my white cardstock, embellishments, etc as I would like so I have created a more CAS card with what I do have:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sami Stamps - White on White
http://samistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2017/12/new-image-little-holly-unicorn-and-sami.html

I have used a white card blank.  I embossed some white cardstock with an embossing folder from Couture Creations.  The image is from Sami Stamps and coloured with some crystallina Kindy Glitz which looks white in the bottle but picks up other colours when photographed.  I also added some white grosgrain ribbon and some white pearls.

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea that you made a fun card with the products you have on hand! what a sweet little image that is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sami Stamps!
    <3 Emily L. - DT

    ReplyDelete