Friday 1 December 2017

What do you mean.....

Santa has enough reindeer?  I just love this sentiment and the adorable image that goes with it.  Sadly, this is the last challenge at CHNC Extra.  I've been on the DT since the beginning and will miss this challenge.  Since it is the last challenge, please join us with your christmas makes (not necessarily a card) and send it off with a successful month.

The challenge is sponsored as usual by Bugaboo Stamps.


The image and sentiment that I chose to use for this card is Puppy - Enough Reindeer.



I also used a christmas paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  I used some glitter cardstock and some dome stickers.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch 519
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/stella-says-sketch-challenge-519.html

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Suze! Love this sad little pup and your glittery panel. Thanks for joining Stella Says Sketch at Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with that cute sad dog.
    Thanks for joining Stella Says Sketch at Catch the Bug!
    xxx Margreet (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! This little pup and sentiment always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete