Thursday 14 September 2017

Thinking Of You

After waking up to sun and black clouds, the day has settled.  The black clouds seemed to have turned to grey clouds - so rain isn't totally out of the question still!  The sun has lost some of it's warmth though too.   I had to go to the dentist this morning and have come home and crafted as I didn't feel like doing anything else while my mouth was still numb!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
A Star In My Pocket - 2 or more dies
http://starstampz.blogspot.co.nz/2017/08/2-or-more-die-cuts-challenge.html
Creative Craft Cottage - Thinking Of You
http://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.co.nz/2017/09/challenge-95-get-wellthinking-of-you.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Star Stampz and is coloured with copic markers.  Matting is green pearlescent cardstock.  The sentiment is one I typed up myself on the computer.  I also added a couple of die-cuts - the corner one is from Spellbinders but not sure about the flower.  I added a pearl to the centre of the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment