Wednesday 2 August 2017

Colours of Autumn

This month I have the honour of being the Guest Designer at Delicious Doodles.  The theme for the challenge is "Colours of Autumn".  I used an image called Steampunk Heart.



I also used a paper from a paper pad by MultiCraft.  I coloured the image with copic marker and then fussy cut the image.  I also added some russet coloured textured paper and some wooden embellishments which I coloured with some Finnabar Rust Effect Paste.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Stampers - Favourite Colours
http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/9-favorite-colorslieblingsfarben.html
Open Minded Crafting Fun - Just About Time
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.co.nz/2017/06/good-morning-to-all-of-you-thank-you-to.html

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card, i love the colors,
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge and i hope to see yoou again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Suze. Thanks for joining us for out "Just about Time" challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun. Good Luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, OMCF DT

    ReplyDelete