Thursday 8 June 2017

Storage Box

I took the opportunity of an Anything Goes challenge to decorate one more of the boxes I have recycled to house my completed cards in.  This one is for the Autumn themed cards:



I would like to enter my box into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
 http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2017/06/qkr-stampede-challenge-246-anything-goes.html


I have used a box that originally contained Hot Chocolate sachets.  I painted the box with gesso and then acrylic paint.  I stencilled a pattern onto the box using Distress Ink - Picket Fence and a Tim Holtz stencil.  I also added some white dots using a white pen to two of the corners.  The image is from QKR Stampede and is coloured with copic markers.  I cut off one of the leaves and then glued it separately to avoid too much white space around the image.

1 comment:

  1. Your image is so cute - and a clever way to organize your cards. Thanks for entering the Anything Goes challenge this week at QKR Stampede. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete