Tuesday 6 June 2017

Blooming Beautiful

I never seem to find the time to join in the challenge at Tiddly Inks.  Until I saved the photo of the card for this challenge I hadn't realised that this is the first time this year! I'll have to improve on that in the second half of the year.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Tiddly Inks - Blooming Beautiful
http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/challenge-201blooming-beautiful.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Tiddly Inks and is coloured with copic markers.  I matted with some beige pearlescent cardstock.  I also added some flower pieces which I embellished with some Crystal Nuvo Drops.

2 comments:

  1. you have made beautiful cards again Suze
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and delicate image and I like the colours youv'e chosen for it. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete