Thursday 4 May 2017

Shades of Purple

I haven't managed to join in many challenges lately due to a very heavy workload followed by a week's holiday where I had very temperamental internet access!  I'm back home now (complete with a heavy cold) so have some time (when I have the energy!) to create. 


I would like to enter my card into  these challenges:
Pattie's Creations - Shades of Purple
http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/04/challenge-133.html
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-327-and-dt.html

I have used a purple gingham patterned paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  I added some organza ribbon and a bow tied using my Bow Easy.  I added some rhinestones scattered in a random pattern. The image is from Pattie's Creations and is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suze!
    Congrats on your win of 2 images (excluding sets) in Challenge #133 from Pattie's Creations! Make sure you stop in the challenge blog to email Pattie with your image choices within 7 DAYS. Her email info is on the sidebar. Also grab the 'I Won Badge'.
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete