Thursday 11 May 2017

Monochromatic Green

I got to play with my new butterfly die today.  The die set has a front view of a butterfly as well as a left and a right side view.  I love the swirly outline look of this die - so glad I was tempted to buy it!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.nz/2017/04/challenge-42.html
Creative Sketchy Girls - Butterflies and/or Butterflies
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.co.nz/2017/04/challenge-11.html
Fabrika Fantasy - Monochromatic
http://fabrikafantasydigis.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/challenge-9-monochrome.html

I have used a paper, border and sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Fabrika Fantasy and is coloured with copic markers in shades of green along with E00 and E41.  I added some pre-made flower pieces embellished with pearls from Rosie's Studio along with a die-cut butterfly also embellished with some pearls.

4 comments:

  1. Very elegant card with beautiful design! Thank you, Suze, for joining us at Fabrika Fantasy Digis this month! Good luck with your entry!
    We would love if you could share this in our friendly Facebook Group too. There is an Anything Goes Contest with a free digi there currently.
    DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not on Facebook but if you want to add my card onto a gallery on your Facebook page then you are welcome to.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Suze! I have just added this beautiful card to our Facebook page

      Delete
  2. Lovely card
    Thanks for playing along with fabrika fantasydigis Challenge.
    Hope to see you again soon.
    hugs debo dt

    ReplyDelete