Thursday 11 May 2017

Last minute Mother's Day card

I thought I had a couple of Mother's Day cards from last year that I hadn't used - but of course I couldn't find them!  I really need to get this in the post today but I am still unwell and it is raining heavily outside at the moment.  I'll just have to hope it clears for a while so I can get to the post!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Feminine
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/qkr-stampede-challenge-242-feminine.html
Brown Sugar - Mother's Day
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/challenge-249-mothers-day.html
Cupcake Inspirations - Plum, Forest and Pistachio
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/cic406-sasayaki-glitter.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  I added some grosgrain ribbon.  The image is from QKR Stampede and is coloured with copic markers.  The centres of the flowers have been highlighted with some Dimensional Magic.  Matting is purple cardstock.  The digital sentiment is from Platypus Creek Digitals.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love the lavender! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these happy flowers...great coloring, fabulous centers! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, looks great in purple. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my.....this is just too darn cute! Love those sweet smiles. Thank you so much for taking the time to play along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete