Thursday 18 May 2017

Congratulations

I have created this for my son who is at uni and loves owls.  He still has a while before he graduates but I had the time and inspiration now to create this.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Graduation Cards
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/qkr-stampede-challenge-243-graduation.html
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-329.html
Open Minded Crafting Fun - Mighty Men in May
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/monthly-challenge-17-mighty-men-in-may.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by MultiCraft.  The image is from QKR Stampede and the sentiment from Eureka Stamps.  Both the image and sentiment are coloured with copic markers.  I used some black cardstock for matting and some black glitter enamel dots.

4 comments:

  1. Perfect card for your son Suze! Fabulous coloring...love the enameled dots! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What what a sassy image! Great work! Thanks for sharing your talent at Penny's Paper Crafty challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Thank you so much for joining us at Penny's Challenges.
    Maria (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry late popping in! Been away on holiday but trying to catch up. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge blog. I'm sure your son will love your cute owl!
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete