Thursday 11 May 2017

Circus Train

This is one of those images that although you know it is meant to be for a certain occasion, you get another idea in your head and can't shift it!  Whilst I know that it is an Easter image, I see a circus train and can't shift that thought!  So, here is a circus themed card using the image:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Thursday Challenge - Circus
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/twisted-thursday-may-4-10-t-wist-circus


I have used a paper and a border from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Ppinky Dolls and is coloured with copic markers.  I also used some hessian ribbon and some stars.  Again, "Circus Under the Stars" popped into my head - I think that might be the advertising slogan that one of the touring circuses uses!

No comments:

Post a Comment