Monday 15 May 2017

3D Butterfly Girl

I have used my two favourite colours for this card:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Creative Sketchy Girls - Butterflies and/or Flowers
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.co.nz/2017/04/challenge-11.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (Fairy)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/pinspirational-challenge-190.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by MME.  The image is from KennyK.  I printed the image twice and cut out the girlonly from the second image and layered that over the top of the first image.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I also added some peach coloured flower embellishments.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card! Thanks for playing with our challenge!
    nancy
    DT CSG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Suze! Thanks for sharing your work at {PIN}spirational Challenges #189. Good Luck and hope to see you again next time.
    Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete