Saturday 4 February 2017

2017 Journal Page 1

I've created my first page for my 2017 journal.  The cover can be seen here and the title page here.  It is going to be a series of reminders.  Leave the housework and craft instead!


I would like to enter my journal page into these challenges:
Imagine That - Creative Playground Link Up
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2017/01/january-link-up-anything-goes.html
Julia Spiri - Planner or Journal
http://juliaspirichallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/01/challenge-28-anything-goes-with-twist.html

I have used a notebook.  The image and sentiment are from Imagine That and are coloured with copic markers.  I handwrote some reminders using a Faber Castell pen.  I also stamped some images and added some button dome stickers.

2 comments:

  1. Size, I love your thinking! A journal page every woman must have.....love it! Thank you for sharing it with us at Julia Spiri challenge blog. Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects. Thanks for joining us at Julia Spiri xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete