Friday 11 November 2016

Polka Dots

Okay, I went a bit crazy on the polka dot theme!  I started working with a polka dot paper to inspire by colour scheme and then found an image that fitted perfectly!  The shape of the image lent itself to being die-cut in a circle and it just went  from there!

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards (Day Ten)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/day-10-polka-dots.html
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html

I have used a paper, image and sentiment from Beccy's Place.  I coloured the image and sentiment with copic markers Y06, Y02, YG09, YG06 and added some Glossy Accents to the berries.  Matting is yellow pearlescent paper.  To finish, I added a yellow enamel dot.

1 comment:

  1. Well I think it looks fabulous Suze, and I love how you continued the theme through your whole card. You did a great job with the overall design and I really like the way you coloured the image. The large enamel dot is a great finishing touch. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete