Wednesday 9 November 2016

Merry Christmas

I've been unwell over the past few days and not done much crafting.  I'm now on antibiotics so hopefully should be on the improve soon.  However, even being unwell, I did not want to miss a sketch challenge!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Sketch
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/challenge-388-3rd-of-november-sketch.html

I have used a paper from MME for the background.  The image is from Rick St Dennis and coloured with copic markers.  I matted with some light red cardstock.  The digital sentiment is from Desert Diva.  I also used some buttons and a pennant embellishment from Teresa Collins.

4 comments:

  1. This is a great take on our sketch. Love the image and choice of colours.
    Glad you joined us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cracking card, Suze! The image is so happy and cheerful, and I LOVE those buttons! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I hope you're feeling better now! X

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete