Friday 9 September 2016

Guest Designer at Fresh Brewed Designs

This month I am Guest Designer at Fresh Brewed Designs.  The challenge this month is Animals.  I used two images from Fresh Brewed Designs for my card - Daffodil Plants and Daisy Kitten - which worked perfectly together.




I used a template from Beccy's Place for the basic shape of the card.  I did change some of the proportions to fit my image choices better.  I reversed the Daisy Kitten for one side of the stepper card so that both kittens were facing inwards.  I also used some purple cardstock for the base, some patterned paper from Kaisercraft, some flower embellishments, some letters cut using a die from Elizabeth Crafts and a garden border die-cut using a die from Tattered Lace.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-10.html

1 comment:

  1. Eeee !! How super cute. I adore that sweet smiling little kitty. Great colouring and a FAB card design :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges. :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete