Thursday 15 September 2016

Christmas Sledding

We are midway through the month of September - and this month seems to have sped past so quickly too!  Time for a midway post at CHNC Extra for September.

I have used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called AKV Snowman - Sled 2.


I also used some red and white cardstock from Sugar and Spice Studio.  I coloured the image with copic markers in shades of red as well as using some Kindy Glitz.  I also used some red and gold christmas mesh ribbon, a red flower piece and a small pearl from Kaisercraft for the flower centre.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - The Great Outdoors
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/theme-challenge-great-outdoors.html
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch (rotated)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/stella-says-sketch-challenge-413.html

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely design card for mid-month for CHNC challenge extra for September x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL he looks like he's having fun in the great outdoors! Thanks for joining us for Catch the Bug's theme challenge good luck and hope to see you again! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! Great layout and I love your sparkly snow.

    ReplyDelete