Wednesday 3 August 2016

Beach Babes

Can't you tell it is after 10.30pm with a title like that! 



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/twisted-thursday-challenge-for-july-28-august-3-optional-twist-is
CRAFT Challenge - Summer
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/challenge-374-28th-of-july-summer.html
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch and Twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2016/08/01/i-heart-sketches-with-a-twist-160/

I have used a pastel blue card base and added a pennant cut from an offcut paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft called "Coastal Escape".  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers and then has faux stitching added with a Distress Marker (Tumbled Glass).

Here is the sketch and twist that I followed:

5 comments:

  1. The faux stitching around your image really makes it pop.
    Glad you joined in the fun at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the title. Sweet little turtle babies coming out to play. Thank you for joining us at From The Heart Stamps for Sketch 160. Appreciate your entry - good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got this image! I love it. I love that you created such a sweet little scene for these "beach babes"! Thanks for joining us in the i {heart} sketches challenge at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete