Tuesday 5 July 2016

Perfect Vacation

I bought a treasure chest a couple of months ago but haven't used anything from it as yet.  It was travel themed so inspired by the pic at PINspirational Challenges, I pulled it out and have used some of it on this card:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Julia Spiri - Add a flower
http://juliaspirichallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/06/challenge-21-anything-goes-with-twist.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (travel)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/pinspirational-challenge-169.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The Perfect Vacation tag, the camera and the die used to cut the flower are all from the Treasure Chest.  The tag and camera embellishment are both from American Crafts while the die is from Spellbinders.  I added some Stickles to the flower and a pearl from Rosie's Studio for the flower centre.  The image is from Julia Spiri, die-cut with a die from Nellies and coloured with copic markers and then glittered with some Stickles.    I used two different papers to die-cut the flower - one for the stem and the other for the flower.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! Adorable card!
    Hugs, Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. Thanks for joining us at Julia Spiri xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love anything with a camera on it! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges!

    ReplyDelete