Friday 1 July 2016

Thank You

I had fun with this card - stuck pretty close to the sketch as I liked it that much.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2016/06/147-new-sketch.html
Digi Choosday - Gems
http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.nz/2016/06/week-26-bling-gems-or-glitter-crafting.html

I have used a paper from Rosie's Studio for the background.  The diamonds have been cut from various offcut pieces from other cards.  I die-cut a swirly embellishment using a Memory Box die and the plain paper I used for one of the diamonds.  I added a digital sentiment from Eureka Stamps and some gems to the diamonds.  The image is from Polka Doodles.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Suze. Love the 60's feel! ❤️. Thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Hugs, Jane P. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suze - this is a great card and I love the colours you've used. With my DT "hat" on, thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy this time.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete