Saturday 25 June 2016

Game of Golf?

I come from a family of golfers - although I don't play myself.  So, plenty of opportunities to use golf themed cards:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
One Stitch At A Time - Layer It Up
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/06/challenge-264.html
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/06/challenge-317-always-anything-goes.html

I have used a paper, borders and a topper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Stitchy Bear Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers.  I matted with some green cardstock and then also added some washi tape and some pearls to the card.

4 comments:

  1. Love the golfer, Suze. Great masculine card - I never seem to have enough of them. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great man card. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I come from a family of golfers and don't play myself also! Love the card and it inspired me for my next golf card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion! - Rina, DT Member

    ReplyDelete