Saturday 14 May 2016

Mother's Day

After a few days of rain, the sunshine is out again  today.  It enabled me to do a bit in the garden this morning which was pleasing.  I know winter is going to set in soon but it is nice to have the sunshine while it lasts!  So, today I have a floral card inspired  by my gardening efforts!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - Mother's Day
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturday-paper-a-la-mode/forum/topics/paper-ala-mode-mother-s-day-5-7-16-through-5-14-16
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Add ribbon
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/challenge-124-anything-goes-optional.html

I have used a bold floral paper from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and is coloured with copic markers BG49, BG13, YG09, YG06.  I matted with some paper from a scrap paper pack.  I added some sparkly ribbon from American Crafts and die-cut a flower using a die from Elizabeth Crafts.

2 comments:

  1. Suze it's a beautiful card
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy. - Eva, DS4J, DT -

    ReplyDelete