Sunday 15 May 2016

Just keep swimming

I haven't made an encouragement card for my swimmers for a while - so here is another one.  We are due to start back in the pool again tomorrow so my thoughts are on swimming at the moment.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Little Scraps of Heaven - Beach Bum Octopus
http://lshdesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/beach-bum-octopus-challenge.html

I have used three papers and the image from the Beach Bum Octopus kit from Little Scraps of Heaven.  I coloured the image with copic markers and then added some Glossy Accents to give him a shiny nose (too much soon!).  I also added a sentiment from Imagine That, some grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts and some shell embellishments.

1 comment:

  1. aww, this is darling. Thanks for joining us in this week's challenge at Little Scraps of Heaven Desgins.

    ReplyDelete