Monday 16 May 2016

Happy Birthday to a Golfer

Although I don't play golf, I have a lot of relations who do. 




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch + Twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2016/05/09/i-heart-sketches-with-a-twist-151/
CRAFT Challenge - Birthday
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/challenge-363-12th-of-may-birthday-our.html


I have used two papers from Trimgym for this card.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I added a sentiment and some dots around the image using a gold pen that came free with an Adult Colouring Magazine. 

I sort of followed the sketch - but shifted the handwritten sentiment as it wasn't going to be visible over the patterned paper. 

Here is the sketch and twist I drew my inspiration from:

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, fab papers. Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT for our Birthday Blog Hop. Jean DT X

    ReplyDelete