Wednesday 2 March 2016

Hello Friend

This card was created using the sketch from Feeling Sketchy.  I had intended to enter it in the challenge as I thought I still had over an hour to submit it after work.  When I went to upload it last night, I discovered the challenge had already closed so I left it until this morning so I could go looking for some other challenges to enter it into!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Digi Choosday - The colour Green
http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.nz/2016/02/w-8-colour-green-andor-naturecrafting.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/02/AG-NO-74.html
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Something For the Males
http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/02/challenge-77-something-for-males.html

I have used a double sided paper from MME for this card.  The card blank I used is green too.  The image is from Polka Doodles and is coloured with copic markers.  I die-cut the image into a tag shape and added a twine bow.  I also added a digital sentiment.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for entering our green and or nature challenge at Digi choosday with your fantastic card.
    Good luck
    Fiona dt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card !Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly chalkenges, and good luck !
    MARYVONNE DT Menber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely green colours and love that you've used a Polkadoodles digi too. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Colour Green and/or Nature Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete