Thursday 31 March 2016

Happy Bunny

The month of March hasn't been a good one for me - but at least I did manage to finish the card using the Freebie image at The Outlawz Challenge.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Freebie Challenge - Bunny with Glasses
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/freebie-progressive-challenge/forum/topics/freebie-progressive-challenge-1-march-2016

I have used a paper from a paper pad.  I added some pink lace from Sullivans.  The image is from Gerda Steiner Designs and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some shine to the bunny's glasses using Stickles.  I also added a tag embellishment and clear flower embellishment along with some pink ribbon roses.  The die I used on the image is from Mariannes.

No comments:

Post a Comment