Tuesday 16 February 2016

Path of Positivity - Desire

We are now midway through the Desire theme challenge at Path of Positivity.  To see some more inspiration from the Design Team click here and to find the Inlinkz for the challenge click here.  The challenge runs through to March 6th so there is still plenty of time to enter your creation.

We are sponsored this month by Ike's Art and Scribbles Designs.



For my midway project, I have used an image from Ike's Art called Muse 5 and a sentiment from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.



I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  I fussy cut one of the flowers from the paper added Stickles to it and then layered it over the paper and image.   I also added some Stickles to one of the other flowers on the paper as well as the bird.  I added some pearls to the sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into these challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/02/AG-NO-72.html

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the flowers and bird added to the lovely image.
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops - sorry I missed this one :-( Love the delicate colouring and the gorgeous glitter flowers :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete