Saturday 20 February 2016

Blue Snowman

Shades of blue for this christmas card.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CHNC - Blue
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/02/chnc-challenge-268-colour-blue.html
Beccy's Place - Anything Goes
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/02/february-challenge.html

I didn't use any patterned paper on this card.  The background is from a pad of cardstock that I have had for a while and not used!  I embossed a piece of textured cardstock from a paper pad by Craft Smith using a dots embossing folder.  The satin ribbon is from the bargain purchase I made about 11 months ago when I was visiting my daughter.  The image is from Beccy's Place and has been coloured with copic markers.  I also added some doodling with Distress Markers.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is fabulous Suze, I love the different shades of blue. The embossing on the cardstock is wonderful and really takes the place of patterned paper. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete