Saturday 23 January 2016

Bugaboo's 6th Birthday Bash - Day Three

The third day we were given a colour palette to follow - and here is my card following those colours:




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Bugaboo's 6th Birthday Bash - Day Three
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/01/day-3-bugaboos-6th-birthday-bash-color.html

I have used an embossed paper from Kaisercraft for the background.  I added a piece of satin ribbon across the card (more from my bargain purchase early in 2015).  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps and die-cut with dies from a set by Spellbinders.  I also used some glitter domes.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for celebrating our 6th Birthday with us at Bugaboo Stamps - we hope you joined us every day to be eligible for one of the BIG prizes! Good luck in the draw!
    luv
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete