Saturday 23 January 2016

Bugaboo's 6th Birthday Bash - Day Five

Now Day Five was probably the most difficult one for me - but I still managed to complete it!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Bugaboo's 6th Birthday Bash - Day Five
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/01/day-5-bugaboo-birthday-bash-humor-me.html

I have used two different papers to create a bit of a scene.  I felt the red one (which is actually from a Christmas paper pad!) looked like a brick wall.  I then I went with a random sky/tree looking paper for the top.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Although they don't "belong" together, I thought they work well together anyway!

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the challenge, Suze. This little elephant topper is adorable peeking over the wall. Your sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining the Birthday Celebration at Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Super cute! Fun sentiment too. Thanks for joining our birthday celebration at Catch the Bug.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete