Monday 14 December 2015

Tag - You're It

It's getting nearer the time to start wrapping presents - so I need a few tags!



I would like to enter my tag into these challenges:
Kenny K - Tag You're It
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/challenge-208-tag-youre-it.html
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/12/challenge-49-anything-goes.html

I have used some thin cardstock from a scrap paper pack which contains a mixture of colours, sizes and thicknesses.  Often, they are textured as is this particular one.  I added some Angelina Fibre before adding a To/From tag and some string from a Rosie's studio embellishment pack.  The image is from Kenny K Downloads and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some Stickles to the hat and the snow as well as a Crystal Sticker to the tag.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect addition to any package...Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Perfect for any Christmas gift.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at KennyKs Krafty Krew.
    Lisa
    Team B(iker girl)

    ReplyDelete