Tuesday 29 December 2015

Ornamented Reindeer

The reindeer seems fairly tolerant of the birdies decorating him with ornaments. 




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CHNC - Anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/12/chnc-challenge-261-anything-goes-as.html
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2015/12/digi-stamp-boutique-and-sweet-sketch.html


I have used some of my scrapbook papers from my stash for the background.  The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique and coloured with copic markers.  I added some Glossy Accents to the baubles and the nose of the reindeer.  I also used some green glitter cardstock from American Crafts for matting and some gold stars as embellishments.

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image and perfect festive colours. A lovely creation. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzie, Super cute, such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all like a little extra attention, and this deer is getting it from those sweet birdies. Very cute card! Love the gold stars and the glossy accents on the nose and baubles. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE!! I love that image and all the fun sparkle on your card. Thanks for joining in the fun over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete