Saturday 5 December 2015

Modern Christmas

I tend to work with more modern colour schemes:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
A Day For Daisies - Modern Christmas
http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.nz/2015/12/introducing-december-2015-club-kit.html
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Yellow and Brown
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/challenge-292-use-some-yellow-and-brown.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by MME.  The image is from A Day For Daisies and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some Kindy Glitz to the image as well.  I also used some brown polka dot satin ribbon and three pearls from Rosie's Studio.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the colors of your snowman. Thanks for playing along with us at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog!

    ~Ashley
    Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card - great design - bravo!
    Love the colors too!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is certainly Merry and Bright!!!!
    The brown and warm grey go wonderfully with the yellow!!
    Super Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so lovely - the yellow palette is super-unusual! Thanks for joining us for A Day for Daisies' 'Modern Christmas' challenge. Please join us again soon.
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    ADFD DT

    ReplyDelete