Thursday 24 December 2015

Discovery!

I think I finally found out what Ron has been up to!

I have seen him getting out patterned paper from the paper box, some red glitter ribbon, some red cord, red tree embellishments, some red organza ribbon, using copic markers and colouring elf images.  I can see all of it in his creation.



My canvasses  seem to have disappeared from my wall though.


Caught in the act of hanging something in their place:



I couldn't quite see what it said so I zoomed in and took some more photos:







Oh dear!

Do I have to put up with that as a Christmas decoration?


I have decided to link up the banner to the challenge at:
CHNC - Anything Christmas

The elf images are from Melonheadz.




4 comments:

  1. I can see that Ron is a real craft artist, and what a fun holiday banner!! Yay for Ron, and hooray for Christmas elves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, that's priceless! But so true! I think the elf does rule! Ron knows what he's doing! Great banner, Ron! I think Eli wants to borrow it for our wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must admit though it is a lovely work of art he has produced. It is only for a few days then you can get back to normal again. Hope you have a happy Christmas. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the whimsy of Ron.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete