Saturday 12 December 2015

Catch The Bug Christmas Chaos - Day Six

The choice for this challenge was to make some type of wrapping.  As it included gift tags and I need some gift tags that is what I created:




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug Christmas Chaos - Day Six
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/12/christmas-chaos-day-6.html
CHNC - Anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/12/chnc-challenge-259-anything-goes-as.html

I have used an embossed paper from a scrap paper pack.  I used parts of an image from Bugaboo Stamps - the whole image was too large for my tag!  The tag is cut using a Nellie's die.

2 comments:

  1. Great gift tag and love the color tag and embossing. The images are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug for our Christmas Chaos challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice little gift tag! the embossing looks really great. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenges and Christmas Chaos.

    ReplyDelete