Saturday 12 December 2015

Catch The Bug Christmas Chaos - Day Seven

For this challenge, we got to use the Friday Freebie!  It was also a BINGO challenge to add an extra element.  I worked with the top line of snowflake + silver + bling:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug Christmas Chaos - Day Seven
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/12/christmas-chaos-last-day.html
CCC Digital - Anything Goes
http://cccdigicreations.blogspot.com.au/2015/12/challenge-38-anything-goes.html

I have used a silvery grey paper from Rosie's Studio for the background.  The image is the Friday Freebie from Bugaboo Stamps.  I coloured using copic markers C5, C0, R59, R46, E08, E00.  I matted wtih some silver glitter cardstock from American Crafts and die-cut the snowflake usng the same glitter cardstock and a die from Memory Box.  I also added some clear bling.

1 comment:

  1. Great CAS card and I love your glitter snowflake, its gorgeous! Thanks for joining us for Catch the Bug Christmas Chaos, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT.

    ReplyDelete