Saturday 12 December 2015

Catch The Bug Christmas Chaos - Day Four

For this challenge, it was optional to use the new release image.  I decided that I would use it for my card:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug Christmas Chaos - Day Four
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/12/christmas-chaos-day-4.html

All my papers for this card come from the same Christmas paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and has been coloured wtih copic markers E08, E35, E31, YR23, R46, R22.  My two embellishments are the 25 lettering and a bow tied from red cord.  My one word sentiment is the heart shaped "JOY".    I matted with some gold paper.

2 comments:

  1. I love all your projects! Thanks so very much for taking the time to join in our 3rd Annual Christmas Chaos at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog, it means so much to us to have you as a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holiday! Thanks so much for playing along with The Catch The Bug "Christmas Chaos" Challenges this week for Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you've enjoyed yourself and will come back this week for a new Saturday challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - DT Asst Coordinator

    ReplyDelete