Monday 9 November 2015

Spooky Dooky

Halloween has been and gone .......but I had some inspiration so thought I would create this one anyway!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Tiddly Inks - Spooky Dooky
http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/challenge-169spooky-dooky.html


The background paper is a digital paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  I matted the paper onto black cardstock and then added it to the card base.  The image is from Tiddly Inks and the sentiment from Digi Stamp Boutique.  I inked over the image and sentiment with Distress Ink - Black Soot.  I also matted the image and sentiment combo with black cardstock.  I added some confetti bats and spiders to the card.

4 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet, perfect for Halloween, thank you so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever! Super card! Be proud! Ta for playing along with Spooky Tiddly Inks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card! So perfect for Halloween! Thanks for joining us over at Tiddly Inks and good luck!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete