Monday 30 November 2015

Beccy's Place - Day 20 (Negative Colouring)

Okay - this one I found difficult but I wasn't going to let it get the better of me.  I'm not exactly pleased with it - but I'm proud I gave it a go!  If you want to give this a go, there is a tutorial at Beccy's Place which you can find by following the link below.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day 20 (Negative Colouring)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/day-20-negative-colouring-tutorial.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is an acrylic stamp from a New Zealand company called Flonzcraft.  The sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  I also have used some black pearls from Sullivans.

1 comment:

  1. Good on you for trying it Suze! It does take some practice but I think you're well on your way. I love the textured ribbon in the background and the fabulous foliage paper you used to finish your card. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete