Saturday 24 October 2015

Thank You

I might just about have enough Thank You cards by 3rd November which is my son's last day at school.  Next year he is off to University.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - October BINGO (Button + Pearls + Bugaboo Image)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/october-bingo-challenge.html
CRAFT Challenge - Black and White + 1 colour (green)
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/challenge-334-22nd-of-october-black.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers in shades of green.  I added a green butterfly shaped button and two pearls from Rosie's Studio.

2 comments:

  1. Love this image!
    Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks Catch The Bug/Bugaboo Stamps Bingo Challenge. We hope you'll join us for our photo challenge this week!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps Asst DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant card and thanks for sharing at Craft this week good luck

    ReplyDelete