Wednesday 14 October 2015

Gimme Candy

The monsters are a bit like this on Halloween!


I would like to enter my  card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Autumn or Halloween
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/challenge-332-8th-of-october.html
Limited Runs - Halloween
http://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/october-what-going-on-winner-and-new.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  While this one wasn't actually from a Halloween themed paper pad (haven't managed to find any of those!), I felt it had a Halloween feel to it.  I added to the Halloween feel by die-cutting a Memory Box spider web from black cardstock.  The image is a freebie from Limited Runs for their challenge and is coloured with copic markers YG06, YG03, and has Glossy Accents added to the teeth and eyes.   I also dotted around some spider shaped confetti.

1 comment:

  1. Suze he looks great all coloured up thanks and I'm always amazed at how many cards you can make in a week you go girl :) Hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete