Saturday 4 July 2015

Vintage June


I've managed to work on another couple of pages for my monthly "calendar".  That is in quote marks because I don't actually have the dates on the pages! 



I would like to enter my calendar page into these challenges:
Open Minded Crafting Fun - Vintage
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/challenge-39-vintage-midway-post.html

The paper and die-cuts are from Graphic 45.  The image is from Nikki Burnette.  I coloured the image with copic markers to match the paper and then die-cut using a Spellbinders die.  I added some vintage looking braid tied in a knot.

2 comments:

  1. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Open Minded Crafting Challenges this fortnight for our "Vintage" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout for your calendar, thanks for sharing with us at OMCF.
    Julie DT

    ReplyDelete