Saturday 18 July 2015

Inspired by a Cupcake

One of the blogs I follow mentioned a challenge that they had just come across.  It wasn't one I was familiar with so decided to go and check it out.  This is the first time I have joined in but I'm sure I'll be joining in again.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration (inspired by colours)
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/challenge-318.html
Doodle Pantry - Anything Goes
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/ants-in-my-pantry-digital-challenge-7.html

I have used a paper from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Doodle Pantry and coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I have also used some lace from Sullivans and some pearls from Rosie's Studio.

Here is the photo inspiration from Cupcake Inspirations:

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations this week.
    -Sandy, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the textured ribbon for some wonderful eye candy...my...school is right around the corner. Thank you for sharing and joining us at the Ants in the Pantry Digital Challenge #7 at Doodle Pantry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Those books are so adorable in those fun colors! Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, though those thick books remind me that school is just around the corner! So glad you were inspired by our color theme at Cupcake Inspirations!
    ~Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete