Monday 4 May 2015

Thank You

I always need Thank You cards but somehow they never seem to have that touch of elegance.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Eureka Stamps - Add some bling
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/eureka-stamps-challenge-138-add-some.html
The Corrosive Challenge - Hip To Be Square
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/challenge-223-hip-to-be-square.html

I have used a paper and some die-cuts from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Eureka Stamps and coloured in copic markers.  I added some bling in various parts of the card including the tag centre and flower centre.

I have to admit to singing the Huey Lewis song when I read the title of the challenge at The Corrosive Challenge Blog!  Funny how a set of "lyrics" can set me off!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about needing thank you cards. You think they would be easy but sometimes I struggle with what to put on them. I think your card is great because it can be used for any type of Thank you.
    Kathy D.
    By the way... just wanted to make sure you saw the extra challenge going on at Deedee's Digis till Saturday. Hope you can come play.

    ReplyDelete