Friday 8 May 2015

March Page

I have started creating a calendar with a difference.  No dates on it - just month pages in a shabby chic style.  So far, I have created the first three pages - this is the third one:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Open Minded Crafting Fun - Shabby Chic
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/challenge-35-shabby-chic.html
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Not A Card
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/challenge-262-anything-goes-532015.html

I have used some white cardstock which I inked with Distress Ink - Vintage Photo.  I added a pre-printed March paper from Graphic 45.  I also used some of the back of this paper - postcard and tags which I cut out from under where I placed the image!  I also used a chipboard embellishment from the same pack. The image is from All Dressed Up and has been coloured with copic markers E00, E53, E51, G000.  I also added a piece of vintage braid across the page.

3 comments:

  1. Hi again Suze
    I am so glad I got both pages to view . Same soft colour , another fabulous image and I love the tuck in small tags as embellishments .Thanks for sharing this one too on Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great entry, love the March background paper, so elegant. Thanks for sharing on the Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #35 - Shabby Chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. another beautiful page!! thanks for playing along at open-minded crafting fun challenges!

    lovies =o) kel

    ReplyDelete